Hire Me Direct

Unable to grOw!

Author: mavs // Category: ,
(ewan ko lang ano relevance ng pic na to sa post ko)

I thought I had changed for the better
But it was a wishful thinking

All this time I thought I am--changed
But people don't believe
Rather, they dissuade me from continued believing

I thought I would be vindicated
But what a fool of me
Man, 'twas a make believe

I acted as if I could cope up,
as if I was getting there--slowly at least
But they are reluctant,
they bar me

What an idiot of me to assume
That wounds were healed
and gaps were bridged
When all this time,
They keep the wounds fresh
And the distance perpetual

Then out of failure I asked myself
How can we all move on?
Or how can we even grow?
When people won't allow you!



7 Responses to "Unable to grOw!"

Trainer Y Says :
August 27, 2009 at 11:44 PM

failure...
it pushes us to move forward..
to strive harder..
at times you'll surely feel like youve lost the battle, but dont worry..
you just keep the faith in you..
everythin will be alright...
you will be alright..

mavs Says :
August 28, 2009 at 2:02 AM

@ YanaH

woW!
that's so encouraging of you miSs yAnAh...
sana nga everything will be alright...
sabi nga ni Miley,
keep the faith...hehe

anyway, thank u so much for the comment miSs yAnah...
teNcHu...teNcHu talAga...

Dhianz Says :
August 28, 2009 at 6:46 PM

nosebleed poem moh ah... paragn nde koh naintindihan... teka nga re-read nang lola moh... alam moh 'ung feeling na may binabasa kah pero lumilipad ang yutakz moh... sigh... so 'unz... diz i'll try na basahin na nde lumilipad ang yutakz koh... =)

hmmnnzz... i read it again... i guess you don't let people control you... you don't make 'ur decision based on others... you should always make your own... anythin' is possible... u can do anythin' if u put 'ur mind and heart to it... u can do anythin' if u believe in 'urself dat u can do it... and of course it'll make a difference if u trust d' one above... prayers and faith in Him...

ingatz lagi... Godbless! -di

ACRYLIQUE Says :
August 29, 2009 at 2:15 AM

Vindicated I am. :(

mavs Says :
August 29, 2009 at 2:22 AM

@ Dhianz

that's exactly what i should do pres sis dee...
i won't let them control me...
i should move on
all by myself...
and i should keep my faith with Him intact...
tnx sis pres dee...
ingatz din and Godbless...

@ Acrylique

reli?

abe mulong caracas Says :
August 31, 2009 at 11:47 AM

do what you think is right...

and you will never go wrong!

mavs Says :
September 1, 2009 at 1:11 AM

@ Mulong

exaCtLy...
iL take that parekoy...
tEnKyU beRimAts!

Post a Comment