Hire Me Direct

Whatever Nanny You're Such A Loser!

Author: mavs // Category:
There are only two kinds or person in this world. I would say that the first is the insensitive type. And I wouldn’t mind counting myself under this category because people around me can attest to that. I believe my soul might as well agree with me. I have been hearing this negative trait of mine for many years. But I am uncertain if I’m aware of this or not. Maybe the latter is my case because no matter how I try to improve, they still branded me the same. You know the feeling of pushing yourself to the end of the wall just to be appreciated by others but end up being a failure?! Rather they would assume that you are too airy and conceited. It’s like waving not only your both hands and feet but also your entirety to them yet they are not responding. Isn’t it a painful way of telling you that you are good for nothing? It’s as if they would rather pay attention to the invisibility of the air rather than acknowledging you.

But how did I earn the moniker? What brought them to the idea of branding me as such? Let me try to answer it myself. Maybe this is the result of my being “bossy” according to them. Well it’s hard and frustrating to lead an organization with more than 50 members especially if it is your first time to assume such responsibility. “Mangangapa ka talaga” as how the Tagalog people say it. But I won’t use it as defense mechanism because I have already gotten this far with my leadership. I’m not really a better leader, not even a good one. In fact, I can’t even lead my life as to the way I wanted it to be. Look at me, I’m just a mess. Now forgive me if I have been too bossy for you. I just don’t know how to lead. You might as well take away the leadership from me if you feel that you deserve it more than I do. I wouldn’t mind.

I am also a “trying hard” joker. But my jokes are terribly not laughable and worst it’s hitting below the belt. Sometimes I’m getting way too personal that I’m becoming oblivious of others feelings. And I believe this mounted up their reasons.

Now I would say the second type of person is the oversensitive type. They are the kind of people who are extremely sensitive. And I would say that maybe they are just overreacting to what seem like a simple situation or just exacerbating it. Meaning when you start to get mad to your friend for a reason which is very superficial in nature, as an oversensitive person you start to dig up all the things your friend has done. You will end up meeting your boiling point ensued. Instead of slapping it on his face right after, you’ll bank it and let it pass until you can no longer bear the turmoil and eventually suffer yourself later on. Well you’re such a pathetic and hypocrite creature. I would borrow Ogie’s line in the Spoiled Brat segment of Bubble Gang and share it to you “Whatever Yaya you’re such a loser!”

Yes you are! You can always confront the person you hate so things will be over. If want to put a period and never start another sentence then do it. Not that you’ll keep it and masquerade to other people pretending everything’s fine while keeping the grudges. Strike whilst the iron is hot man! You’re fooling nobody but yourself.

Oops! I think I’m losing my point here. Yeah! Whatever! It would be better if I end it up here and finish it some other time if procrastination will not visit me. This is utterly an absurd post. Thank you for wasting your time reading this. Hehehe…LOL! //_’

13 Responses to "Whatever Nanny You're Such A Loser!"

ambrucia Says :
November 7, 2008 at 4:34 AM

whatever yaya!!!
well, we're just the same. i'm quoted in our group as the ultimate bossy...
it's fine... that's their view so i do respect it. i know why i act like that anyway. it's just really unpredictable that others could not jive the way your mind work.

mavs Says :
November 7, 2008 at 4:38 AM

yeah lets have a toast for that tat...meaning tayong dalawa lang ang magkaugnay...tama ba yon?
peru sige maginuman tayong mga bossy..yehey!

paperdoll Says :
November 7, 2008 at 5:09 AM

wahahah. . sumakit ulo co. .
im not laughable also. . maybe. .

pano naman ang mga insensitive? may nabanggit ba? kung meron malamang di co lang naintindihan. . lol

bossy ahh. . pareho tayo. . mayabang lang pala talaga aco. . at alam cong walang mananalo. . lol

Dhianz Says :
November 7, 2008 at 5:11 AM

puwede bah in-between akoh.. hehe...

ayan nagbasa akoh ha kahit mejo tired nah kapupuyat sa blog na to.. hehe...

ingatz kah...

GODBLESS! -di

mavs Says :
November 7, 2008 at 5:23 AM

@ paperdoll

hehe pasenxa na paperdoll..actually di ko rin maintindihan..parana kami lang ni ambrucia ang pareho ng trip..lol..
oo may nabanggit ako peru malabo..hayaan mo na..lol..
ramdam ko naman na medyo bossy ako minsan..sino nga bang hindi?
xempre ikaw ung mananalo kasi bata pa ako, idol na kita eh..lol

__________

@ dhianz

salamat naman dhianz at dinagdagan mo pa ung tiredness mo sa pagbabasa ng walang kwenta kong post..salamat talaga at ingatz ka rin..
sige..sensitive ka na lang para in between..lol

Anonymous Says :
November 7, 2008 at 7:26 AM

i'm a lil bit of both. extreme kasi akong tao. hindi mo ako makikita sa gitna. im always at the extreme end. overinsensitive at oversensitive minsan. kapag happy uber happy. kapag malungkot uber lungkot. kapag sinisipag uber sipag pero kapag tinamad uber sa tamad. in short ako ay isang tao na OA. haha.

mavs Says :
November 7, 2008 at 1:45 PM

@ joshmarie

eh di dapat pala lagi kang happy para over happy ka lagi...actually ganun din ako minsan e..
ai..peru di bali ng OA at least may life kasama kasi naman ung super serious na napakaboring maging company dabah?
tnx nga pala for visiting...

Anonymous Says :
November 8, 2008 at 12:08 AM

napadaan ulet. alipin din kasi ako ng kahirapan eh. hehe.

mavs Says :
November 8, 2008 at 12:22 AM

@ joshmarie

sige lang..daan2 ka lang lagi..
welcome ka naman olwez..
marami na pala tayong inaalipin ng kahirapan..
di bali aasenso din tayo balang araw..hehe..lol

Unknown Says :
November 8, 2008 at 1:22 AM

dude... for you to take charge kelangan mo ng maraming "K"... i know you have them all na.. yakang yaka mo naman.

I had the same exp. nung nag design team ldr ako. I had a hard time giving orders lalo na sa mas matanda sakin. awkward, but still in the end, i have to do it. Trabaho lang e. hehe... ika nga ni daboy: walang personalan. werk lang ititch.

ayos sa post. motto ko naman:

there are 2 ways on how you can do things

1. the wrong way
2. my way.

ganun! hahahaha

mavs Says :
November 8, 2008 at 2:57 AM

master rOn
salamat sa comment..
tama ka talaga..mahirap maging leader lalo na pag kelangan mo na mag-utos sa mga mas matanda pa sayo..ung nga lang situation calls eh..at werk lang alang personalan..
peru kakayanin ko na to, malapit na rin naman matapos ang semester..kesa naman magquit ako, id rather do what needs to be done nalang..so in d end di naman ako magmukhang losSer..hehe..
korak ang advice mo master..
mabuhay! sana di ka magsawang magcomment master..tnx

Anonymous Says :
November 8, 2008 at 4:06 AM

hahaha! salamat mavs sa pagtatyaga na magbasa. hehe. :) i appreciate it. at syempre sa comprhensive na comment. hehe. :)

mavs Says :
November 8, 2008 at 4:26 AM

walang anuman josh..ganda nga ng mga post mo..sino ba naman ang di mahuhumaling sayo este sa post mo..hehe..lol

Post a Comment