Hire Me Direct

Living life to the FOOLest!

Author: mavs // Category:
And here comes another deadline I have to beat. We have to pass our project for our Econ 131 class tomorrow. It was actually given a week ago, but like what I usually do, I didn’t started doing the project until this very hour. And instead of concentrating and focusing to finish it so I could still rest and study for my quiz tomorrow, here I am procrastinating. I even had the guts to splurge my time surfing the net and, obviously, inserted posting this blog.

But like I said, this is me. Imagine, there are only few hours left before the deadline and I haven’t even finished one yet. I have never studied for my quiz to boot. I don’t think a graduating student should act like this. But hey, I’m doing it!

I don’t think I’m loving it though. So maybe before this drowsiness I’m feeling tempts me to go to bed, I’d better stop this stupidity and finish what needs to be done. But who knows, this intermission maybe is just one way of conditioning my mind to be on my working mode. Duh! I can’t even convince myself with this reasoning. Hahaha…

So for my own benefit, I will go on with my work now. I just wanted to make a new entry, and since I already have one, I should better be going. Bye everyone. I’m going back to work before we change date.

4 Responses to "Living life to the FOOLest!"

just.aian Says :
July 9, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Haven't even started yet and today IS the DEADLINE...

this project is so elementary!

Gemroy Fuentes Says :
July 9, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Hi! I’m new with your blog, nice site! Can we exchange link? I have added your link on my blog. Thank you
http://qoutes-qoutes.blogspot.com/

mavs Says :
July 10, 2009 at 3:17 AM

@ Prinsesang Palaka

kamusta namat napasugod ka sa
mumunti kong tahanan...

anyway,
tulad ng inaasahan...
nakapass ra japon ta...hehe

@ Gemroy Fuentes

hey...
its nice to have u here...
tnx for the visit...
xchenj linx? sure...

optimistic dora Says :
July 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM

go marben, go marben! hehe... i know u can do everything, kw pah!

Post a Comment