Hire Me Direct

Moving...

Author: mavs // Category:
Due to the continuous road construction in practically all the major roads in the city, I decided to move to a place at least nearer to my school so I could easily hitch a ride especially that I have early morning classes.

After my classes, I normally go to the publication’s office for my other responsibilities. Then, when I’m free, I always see to it that I could go home to rest for a while. But before I rest, I watch television programs first. It's nice to be entertained with your favorite channels or movies even if you're just alone in the house.

In the United States for example, they have Direct TV service which offers most channels in High Definition (HD). Now you can watch your favorite movies in HD or even your favorite sports, also in HD. They have more than 100 channels in HD so it's surely a must have for you.

You also need not to worry if you want to avail of their services because directv service is available in many states in the US. They have Direct TV in CA, Direct TV in NY, Direct TV in TX, and Direct TV in FL, depending on what state you belong. With the advent of these technologies, I think it's time now for us to splurge on this.

1 Response to "Moving..."

escape Says :
July 14, 2009 at 8:03 PM

what's good is you prioritized the right thing. hmmm... this reminds me of my own college days. late night sleeps, sometimes cramming but always happy.

Post a Comment