Hire Me Direct

Back to school fever...

Author: mavs // Category:
After enjoying a few days of vacation brought about by the semestral break, it's back to school again. It is high time again to hurdle another semester full of school works--assignments, quizzes, projects, etc. It is high time again to get frustrated with our no-show teachers who would teach us nothing with our major subjects.

And speaking of subjects, it's a good thing that my remaining subjects this semester are all major subjects. In other words, no longer will I be worried with my arts subjects because I'm saying goodbye to them all.

I could still remember my tender years in the university where my prospectus is loaded with arts subjects--Social Sciences, Filipino, English, PE, and Math--my least favorite. Modesty aside, although I got high grades with my Math subjects and that I'm proud to say that I learned more in this subject compared to my secondary years, I still don't like this subject much. Perhaps, dealing with numbers isn't just my forte that is why I end up taking Mass Communication.

Nonetheless, I have a feeling I'm not the only one who seem allergic with Mathematics. I would presume that a lot of students also find difficulty with this subject. Well, they could not blame us because Math is Math and you can't argue with that. If you can't understand it then you can't understand it, unless you get a tutor and seek for a little help.

It's absolutely true, maybe you just need a tutor to help you understand the principles of Math especially with your Algebra lessons. However, you may find it awkward also to hire a tutor who is a complete stranger to you and let him/her come to your place. The good news is that, you don't have to stick with this conventional way of tutoring anymore if you find it inconvenient for you.

Like they said, we are now living in what they call 'Computer Age'. Truly, we can now do a lot of things through the help of our computer. Even online tutoring has also become pervasive in the internet today. This means you can now get Algebra help without leaving your computer. Just surf the net and you can find many sites that offer online tutoring. One of these tutoring companies is TutorVista where they offer 24/7 online tutoring.

With this contemporary way of tutoring where you can have it anytime and anywhere so long as you have internet connection, seeking math answers for your math problems or any other math word problems and algebra word problems should now be more convenient for you. Topics such as Quadratic Equations and others should not worry you anymore, thanks to algebra 2 help.

But anyway, I'm just so happy I already passed my college algebra and trigonometry. :)

8 Responses to "Back to school fever..."

Dhianz Says :
November 4, 2009 at 9:15 PM

nosebleed na naman post moh.. next time dadala akoh nang panyo pag dadaan ditoh... wehe... btw ahlab math... algebra, calculus... u name it... except graphing.. hate dat... ahehe... weirdo akoh eh... ingatz... Godbless! -di

pusangkalye Says :
November 5, 2009 at 12:42 AM

buti kapa balik skul at excited....ako kahit excited tigil muna. me iba munang priorities this sem e---next year uli. sigh

mavs Says :
November 5, 2009 at 1:05 AM This comment has been removed by the author.
mavs Says :
November 5, 2009 at 1:07 AM

@ Dhianz

ahahaha...
paxenxa kana pres sis dee...
baka maubos nang dugo mo sa kakadaan sa page ko..ahehe

wow!
talaga math-tinik ka pala sis dee?
applauses! bow naman ako seu kasi ako naman nagnonozbleed sa math e...

salamat sa pagdaan sis dee ha...
oi sana pala i cud hear ur voice soon na...ahehe...
may # ko si ate joshy e...
ingat ka lagi sis dee...
God Bless din pati :)

Anonymous Says :
November 5, 2009 at 2:09 AM

MATH!

Oh mai gah! I hated it. Algebra, Trigo, Geometry.. name it. Kahit nga stat na ang dali daling intindihin panu pa kay akung Calculus! Pamatay sila sakin.. Hahaha!

I honestly miss being in school.. not studying. Hehe

Oman Says :
November 5, 2009 at 4:37 AM

same here... and calculus too. i think i was pretty decent in math that my i do not know why i ended up as a lawyer. :)

good luck on your studies.

mavs Says :
November 6, 2009 at 1:03 AM

@ Pusang-gala

awkie lang yan parekoy...
ika nga nila,
di naman paunahan yang school e
anyway, pwede ka naman magbalik skwela anytime parekoy pag pwede na dba?

tnx sa pagkomento PG...
meow! meow!

mavs Says :
November 6, 2009 at 1:14 AM

@ Dylan

nagkakasundo pala tayo miss Dy...
buti na nga lang ualang Calculus yung kurso ko, pero keit Algebra lang at Trigo, hate ko pa rin...
buti na lang, i passed them na :)

@ Lawstude

gusto ko rin maging lawyer samdey...
hehehe
sana lang...
salamat po sa pagdaan atty...
:)

Post a Comment