Hire Me Direct

I want gold!

Author: mavs // Category:
If there's anything I want to have in this material world, of course it would be something precious--something as precious as gold maybe. After all, who doesn't want to be rich? Who doesn't want to have more money and live a luxurious life? Anyone?

Well, I just think that gold is one of the biggest tradings anywhere in the world today, which makes it a very good investment for your money. However, since I don't have that riches, I could never invest in gold business, but if I could only dream...

I'd like to have gold jewelry sets, gold faucets, gold coins, etcetera. Like in early civilizations where gold coin has played a vital role in commerce, I'd like to bring back those times where gold coin will be used in lieu of cash trading.

But if you want real gold coins, you can search for websites that sell gold bullion coins. Like in gold coins gain website, you can find various gold bullion online. This may come as a haven for those who want to collect gold bullion coins around the world.

I wish I could also afford that expensive collection. But who knows right?



5 Responses to "I want gold!"

escape Says :
October 31, 2009 at 10:51 PM

i want a gold plated pearl. sounds odd. right?

pusangkalye Says :
November 1, 2009 at 2:08 PM

haha---sama mo naman ako dyan sa gold trading mo kung sakali.lol

Oman Says :
November 1, 2009 at 4:53 PM

well, your young and you have time.

time is gold...

so you've got lots of gold at your possession. :)

added u up.

Dhianz Says :
November 3, 2009 at 6:38 PM

sori 'lil bro.. i'm not a big fan of gold... puwedeng silver na lang... lolz... well ok... white gold will work... napadaan lang here.. ingatz lagi... =)

yeah libre mangarap.. keep dreaming! =)

Godbless! -di

mavs Says :
November 3, 2009 at 11:02 PM

@ the Dong

haha...
yep, it's really pretty odd parekoy :)

@ Pusang-Gala

PG...
xure...
kasosyo tayo sa gold trading na to...hehe

@ Lawstude

tnx for droppin by and adding me up parekoy...
iL add u too...:)

@ Dhianz

ahahah...
parang kanta lang pres sis dee...
libre lang mangarap...
salamat sa pagdaan sis dee...
amishoo...
:)

Post a Comment