Hire Me Direct

New Day, New Life

Author: mavs // Category:
It is often said that you cannot continue doing the same things and expect a different result. I am a firm believer of this, and so I boldly went out of my comfort zone and is now leaping quite high in an unfamiliar terrain to see how different things can get. It took a great amount of time, money, effort, and faith to be finally be in this situation. And while the result is so far not going my way, I shall continue treading this path till the end. After all, life becomes more exciting when you are completely clueless of what's ahead, when things are not in your control.


Do something different, especially while you're still young. The result may not always be favorable, but at least it's different.

0 Responses to "New Day, New Life"

Post a Comment