Hire Me Direct

GudmOrNiGhT

Author: mavs // Category:
Well, right now, the moon yielded to the rising ball of fire. Roosters are alternately responding to their music. Yet, I'm still trap in this artificially aired (is there such a description?) and well lighted room. My eyes are soring. My back is also aching. They need rest but they can't until I get my ass off here. Boredom is hugging me, and devouring my sanity. No music. Just the sound of keyboard while I'm typing. This ain't a music room but a workplace so I should not babble anymore. It won't take long anyway and I can still carry on. This is my life during weekend. It's not hell, but it's definitely not heaven.

Hours from now, I would have to get few hours of sleep. Perhaps, four or five hours would be enough. I need to rise up and perform my obligations. I don't need procrastination - no, not this time. There's just too many tasks I need to be doing, especially in the publication. Editing for the weekly paper, writing articles for the magazines, blah blah blah. I hope nothing would get in the way that would disrupt my attention, else, I would waste time again. This is my life as a student journalist. Tiresome, tedious and exhausting but I'm loving it. It's giving me life. A life I have been proudly living.

Well, the light outside is creeping faster. But, whatever happened to the roosters, I ain't hearing them anymore. I think I have nothing else to say. I'm still bored though so I'm a have to stretch for a while. Good mornight blogosphere!




4 Responses to "GudmOrNiGhT"

cyndirellaz Says :
September 12, 2009 at 5:31 AM

ganun? hehe tulog ka na! yu need a rest! ^__^

mavs Says :
September 13, 2009 at 8:02 PM

@ cyndirellaz

yup...
korek ka jan ms cYndi...
long time no hear...
tnx for da visit...

@ jepoy

//_')

Dhianz Says :
September 14, 2009 at 11:18 PM

nose bleed 'lil bro... aheheh.. galing tlgah mag-english... tsk!... get some rest!... and yeah don't proscrastinate like meeh.. ahehe... ingatz lagi.. Godbless! -di

Post a Comment