Hire Me Direct

I wanna be a carpenter...

Author: mavs // Category:

photo courtesy of google

Oopps...Lemme correct myself, I don't mean I want to have carpentry as my source of living in the future (although I am not closing my door to the idea). I just want to know a little bit of this craft.

Of course, I am seeing myself as a husband and a father someday, so naturally I am expected to fix the fence or maybe repair some broken cabinets or drawers and all those simple hammering jobs. For God's sake, how will I perform such job when I can't even properly use a hand saw? I am not even sure if I could drill a small hole inside the house or use those simple hand tools myself. Aside from turning a flashlight on and off, what else do I know? (sighs)

Well these are just self-inquiries. I believe it's never too late for me to learn some of these things someday--before I'll start my own family. What about you guys, do you have the same inquiries? Perhaps, we have become so dependent to all these touch or press stuffs we are enjoying in our generation now that we are no longer minding those simple things I've mentioned above. I hate to admit it but I'm guilty of this.


5 Responses to "I wanna be a carpenter..."

Paul Denver Sy Says :
September 23, 2009 at 9:57 AM

it's never too late jud marvs... so sugdi na ug pamanday karun... hehehe.. :)

ACRYLIQUE Says :
September 24, 2009 at 1:55 AM

I took up carpentry in highschool. and awarded as the best one. haha!

abe mulong caracas Says :
September 24, 2009 at 7:18 AM

isang lang ang ibig sabihin niyan...

yung hindi mo sigurado kung kaya mo ngang gampanan

ang kahulugan niyan...anak mayaman ka hehehe

peace!

mavs Says :
September 24, 2009 at 9:43 PM

@ Paul

haha...
unya rag makat-on naku day...
madukdukan pa nya og martilyo
akong kamot...
hayag...//_'

@ Acrylique

wow!
award-winning ka pala dati parekoy...
paturo naman...
jejeje

mavs Says :
September 24, 2009 at 9:43 PM

@ Mulong

toinks...
haiz, wish ko lang hindi ako alipin ng kahirapan, at sana naging alipin na lang ako ng kayamanan...
kaso hindi pareng mulong eh...
mahahil, batugan lang siguro ako kaya di natuto...
wahehehe...
tnx 4 da visit parekoy...

Post a Comment