Hire Me Direct

another fuss

Author: mavs // Category:
I hate to fall into this deception once again. However, much as I try to suppress this budding attraction I'm feeling towards the opposite sex, I can only try much. You don't have a slightest hint how you always cross my mind. I wonder if I ever crossed yours, I'm not hoping though. Sigh. If only I were as insensitive as most people think I am, I wouldn't have to fuss on this issue. It's just too hard to deal with this special feeling especially if you know very well that the feeling isn't going somewhere--especially if you know very well that you'll get nothing but excruciating pain in return. Well I just can't fight this emotion anymore no matter how I feign. I'm not even buying it myself. I guess I cannot but let it flow freely.

4 Responses to "another fuss"

I am Bong Says :
May 22, 2010 at 5:14 PM

oi, inlove si friedship. haha. seriously, ok ra na friend. it may not go somewhere but it will bring you nowhere. aw? unsa daw. btaw, f u really love that person, then, go, go, go! there's no harm in trying.

hahaha. lemme guess kinsa na xa? hahaha. si marga? hahaha. joke.

Pordoy Palaboy Says :
May 22, 2010 at 7:30 PM

calling love experts in the blogosphere...

I would agree with Bong, at least you give a try, kaysa wala kang ginawa... mas losssssssser yon.

mavs Says :
May 23, 2010 at 12:25 PM

@Bong

duh, this is just one of my assumptions friend..kaila bya ka naku, assuming kaayo...haha

toinks, si Marga pa jud...ambot lang...lol

bitaw, i don't think you know her friend kay wala pod gani ko kaila niya...haha...mao ni giingon nga pahuway nalang sa banga...:)

@Ghienoxs

hahaha...
thanks for making the effort to comment on this post dude...
i really appreciate it... :)

pusangkalye Says :
May 23, 2010 at 8:15 PM

love is a game that you lose by not playing----you can never tell...in love, you have to be bold....

Post a Comment