Hire Me Direct

HMD!

Author: mavs // Category:
Today is a special day for one of the special persons in our life--our mother. Let us utilize this occasion to thank them, to tell them how much we love and care for them, to apologize for whatever mistakes and/or insults and/or disappointments we have caused them, and to pay tribute to them in our own simple ways. It can be a lavish surprise party, an expensive gift, or just the simplest thing one can do to make them feel special on this very day. In fact, one doesn't have to force one's self just to buy a present for her because a simple I LOVE YOU coupled with a tight and prolong hug to go with sweet kisses will be more than enough gestures to make them feel the essence of Mother's day.

As for me, I still don't have a fixed plan as to how I'm going to surprise my mom. She asked me to buy her an ice cream the other day but I just shrugged. To make it up to her, I think I will have to surprise her today with an ice cream while saying my greetings, whacha think? It might be very simple but I'm pretty sure it would mean a lot to her especially that I don't give her presents often. This time, it's really the thought that counts. So Imma have to stick to this idea and buy a gallon of ice before I go home this morning. I just hope the ice cream won't become a soup when I arrive home considering that I'd still have to travel for at least 30 minutes. :)

Ma, you may not be the perfect mother--as we are not the perfect children--but your overflowing and unconditional love for us is more than enough replacement to whatever imperfections you possess. And for that we, all of your children, will be forever thankful for having you as our mother. If God will give us privilege to choose our desired mother, we will still unanimously handpick you over anyone else. We, at least I, could not just ask for anybody else.

Happy Mother's Day Ma. I can't be sure whether you will have the chance to read this someday, but if you do, please remember that I always love you and that will be in perpetuity. I'm sorry for my stubbornness, laziness, my being disrespectful sometimes, and for whatever pains and inconveniences I've brought you, please forgive me. Bear in mind that you are a wonderful mother and you will always be one of my precious few possessions. I don't have much in life ma, but for as long as you're with me (and our family of course), I feel so rich. :)

To all the mothers out there, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. To all the children, please pay tribute to your moms because if not for them, you will not exist in this world. Go ahead and hug your mom. Also, don't forget to tell her how much you love her. :)


0 Responses to "HMD!"

Post a Comment