Hire Me Direct

a real quickie!

Author: mavs // Category:
A week after the historic full-blown automated national and local elections in Juan dela Cruz's nation, we are now practically still facing surprises brought about by the turnout of events. Well it isn't much of a surprise to know that the overly popular Sen. Noynoy is now nesting on the top spot of the presidential race. No doubt he can now stretch on a couch and listen to the ticking of the clock while he's waiting for the poll agency to officially pronounce him as the incoming president and successor of unpopular PGMA. What surprised me though is the fact that much of the votes were shared by Noy and Erap--like who would have thought? I dunno...I'm just surprised. For now, I can't stretch this post anymore coz my shift's almost over and the next agent is now here. ciao!

2 Responses to "a real quickie!"

pusangkalye Says :
May 17, 2010 at 5:01 PM

yeah----most votes went to ERAP and Ngoyngoy---este---Noynoy---having said so---I sometimes cant help but think that this country is a BIG JOKE~~~~

Queen B Says :
February 22, 2011 at 8:27 PM

mavsss... i misssss youuuuu...

Post a Comment