Hire Me Direct

inutile thougts :(

Author: mavs // Category:
http://emo.huhiho.com
This is too much! I’ve had enough!
I’ve been sitting in front of this PC for a couple of hours now.
I’ve read plenty of articles and a bit certain that I understood them.
I also have few interviews with some people in our school.
And as it goes, I have considerable knowledge about what this HR 1109 by now.
But, whenever I start putting these thoughts into writing, I can’t even finish a sentence.
This is because by the time I have formed an idea, a better one comes out which left me writing then deleting then writing then deleting again and the process continues. Sigh!
It would have been fine if I do not have deadline to beat but I have.
And just by thinking solely of the pressure is already pissing me off.
Maybe I need to relax myself for a few minutes and I’ll just come back later when I’m already at my writing mode.
Nice2x. Coz this sounds like a good idea to me.
So I’m going to leave this PC now for good.
But before that, since I believe that blogsphere is a home for smart fellas, maybe you can chip in some ideas on how you understand HR 1109 or Con-ass maybe.
Coz I really have to make a special report out of this issue.
In case you’re willing to share your knowledge so I can be enlightened more on the topic, just feel free to leave it to my comment box.
Thank you and good afternoon.

7 Responses to "inutile thougts :("

optimistic dora Says :
June 22, 2009 at 10:37 AM

dugo pd akong ilong ana'ng con-ass2x marv uy! ngau ra nya ko idea hah, pahatagon mn gd me comment ni dx, hehehe... thnx daan, share ra gd! God bless...

abe mulong caracas Says :
June 23, 2009 at 9:48 AM

wag pilitin ha, baka dumugo...

dahan dahanin mo para madulas at walang sabit...

ang takbo ng magiging istorya sa isip mo!

pusangkalye Says :
June 23, 2009 at 9:57 PM

I got a lot of thing going on in my life at this point that I have no time for the ramblings they are doing in congress---I guess I am bad---hehe

Chronicles of Bea Says :
June 23, 2009 at 10:23 PM

@ dora

ahm...
xcuse me doh...
pls dont use
foreign language
when commenting so
others can also
understand...*winks*
hehe
tnx

optimistic dora Says :
June 24, 2009 at 6:12 AM

@ bea:

haha, it's up to them..if wah sila na anad ug for lang, then padaun sa pgdugo ilang ilong! hehehe...

mavs Says :
June 24, 2009 at 7:43 AM

@ Abe Mulong

ehemm...
susundin ko ang payo mo pareng mulong...
dadahan-dahanin ko para dumulas ang walang sabit...
ang aking pagsusulat...
hehe

Pusang Gala

mewo! meow!
pareng PG...
its been a long time ah...
wag kasing kayod ng kayod PG,
baka super yaman mo na nyan...
winks
salamat nga pala sa dalaw parekoy!

mavs Says :
June 24, 2009 at 7:47 AM

@ Dora and Bea

at sino naman ang nagbigay sa inyo
ng pahintulot ng magsagutan sa
comment page ko, huh?

Baket naman kasi ikaw ang sumasagot sa mga nagcocoment sa blog ko Bea?

At ikaw naman Dora, oo nga, don't speak foreign lang para magkaintindihan tayong lahat! ok?

ahehehe...

Post a Comment