Hire Me Direct

That's just the way it is...

Author: mavs // Category: , ,
I’ve never been a book loving person all my life.
I haven’t even read a single fiction book when I was in high school.
Not until I forced myself to read the book I love you by Gordon Martinborough four years ago (if I remember it right).
The book was about handling marriage and other stuffs related to that (tama ba?).
I didn’t even know why I got interested in the book when I was completely naïve of those things then (hanggang ngayon pa rin naman ah!).
But I guess it’s those lines in the book that somehow taught me life’s lessons and realities.
I believe that the author was right when he said that the hardest job in the world is to decide.
True! (Bea, pahiram muna ng expression mo. Tutal wala ka na rin magagawa eh!)

Today, once again, the hardest job was cast upon my shoulders.
And I just hate it so much!
It was absolutely the hardest thing in the world, and I have the hardest feeling right now.
I feel so treacherous, dishonest, liar and all the synonyms of the word.

My high school friends, with my initiation, decided so have our class reunion today.
Everything was planned.
In fact, it took us more than two months to prepare for the awaited event.
I was, I mean, we were so convinced that it’ll surely be a day of fun for us.
We update each other almost everyday to make sure majority of our classmates will join.
We even meet twice a week to discuss about the event.
A week before it, we were at least 80 percent certain of the plan to be realized.

Then, here comes the day.
June 5, everybody started texting me at 9 am.
I had a feeling I can’t come so I did not bother responding.
They called me an hour later saying they're ready to go.
But where am I? (I won’t say an alibi)
I said still have to go to school to finish something and I will just follow after my job is done.
But hours have passed and the dark’s creeping (hapon pa lang kasi nang isulat ko to).
Ni anino ko, wala sa reunion namin.
I can’t come. I just knew it!

Pero anong klase akong kaibigan?
Ganito nga ba ang isang kaibigan?
Honestly, I can’t blame them if they want to curse me at the very moment.
Who will be happy with what I’ve done?
Life is always about making choices.
I chose not to go with them.
I went to school rather to do my obligation.
But they will not understand it and I don’t think they will try to understand it anyway!
Whatever my excuse is, the bottom line is “hindi ako tumupad sa usapan!”

And I hate myself for doing it.
Life doesn’t always go according to plan.
There are things that surprise us everyday.
Minsan kailangan mo lang talagang pumili kung alin ang mas matimbang.
They say that all work and no play makes a dull person.
But life is not all about fun. (ok lang naman magrelaks kung wala kanang gagawin diba?)
We have to come up with a mature decision everyday of our life.
That is a universal fact that no one is exempted.
It may not always be favorable to others, but you just have to stand by it.
In my case, I decided to prioritize my obligation.
I thought could follow later, but I was wrong.
And I’d like to apologize!
Please take time to understand guys. Thank you.


7 Responses to "That's just the way it is..."

Dhianz Says :
June 5, 2009 at 11:35 PM

hmmm... first itz nice to have 'u back 'lil bro and my vice... yeah tagal ka reng nawala... kinakamusta ka nga namen minsan kay Pareng B aka Bong... pero ayos lang naman na dehinz ka na nagpaalam kc babalik ka ren naman... mas ok naman 'un keysa magpapaalam tapos babalik ren naman agad... parang pinaringgan koh lang sarili koh sa pangalawa... lolz... yeah nabasa koh kc 'ung comeback post moh kc... hmmm.... yeah minsan tlgah may mga desisyon tayo na make us feel bad right after we make it... pero at least itz ur own decision... nde desisyon nang iba para sau... well that was your choice... and inaccept moh naman 'ung mistakes moh... at 'u were sorry about it.... hope everythin' will be ok w/ u.... so yeah... ingatz lagi bro vice mavs... oh yeah teka... sabi moh bah inlab kah??? hihhee... so yeah... take care lagi... Godbless! -di

mavs Says :
June 6, 2009 at 5:35 AM This comment has been removed by the author.
mavs Says :
June 6, 2009 at 5:45 AM

@ Dhianz

huh? bat parang na-invert ang lab issue pres sis dee? dba ikaw ang inlab jan? ^winks^...hehe

tnx 4 welcoming me back pres sis dee...
paxenxa na rin sa long absence ko ha...

salamat din sa encouragement pres dee..

take care ka rin ha...GBu

Yodi Insigne Says :
June 6, 2009 at 6:08 AM

"We have to come up with a mature decision everyday of our life."

Cool, but sometimes, yung immature decision will turned up to be the right decision.
he he.
Life is a gamble.
Nakikibasa lang po.
Ciao!

mavs Says :
June 6, 2009 at 7:15 AM

@ Prof. Yodz

Thnx for reading and commenting on my post prof yodz...
siguro nga minsan nagiging tama ung mga immature decisions naten pero ang tanong ko lang: "Gaano kadalas ang minsan?" naks, naging pelikula...hehe

But definitely, Life is a gAmbLe...
agree ako jan...
once again, salamat sa panahon prof yodz... //_,

Trainer Y Says :
June 6, 2009 at 7:32 AM

alam mo ba na sa buong mundo ng LIBRO (meron ba nun?! hahaha) mayron at mayrong nag-iisang libro na para talaga sa atin? swak sa buhay natin.. swak sa interes natin...
youll just have to finish the journey in your life para mahanap mo ugn libro.. mabasa at maappreciate.. :D

mavs Says :
June 6, 2009 at 8:33 AM

@ Yanah

hello po miss yAnah...
salamat sa pagbasa at pagkomento sa aking post...

haha...
bookstore lang po ang alam ko eh...
pero kahit di ko man sigurado,
i think sa dinamirami ang book sa mundong ibabaw (pati yata sa ilalim meron..heh) imposibleng namang walang tutumbak sa layp mo...
heheh

salamat ulet miss yanah..
GodBless po...

Post a Comment