Hire Me Direct

Missing the old days

Author: mavs // Category:
Aside from writing, one of things I like doing is cooking. But, though I can cook a few dishes, I find it more comfortable to just eat what my mom has prepared for us. Most of the time, my mother cooks our food and the only thing I can do to help is to unplug the rice cooker when she's done.

There's nothing more satisfying for me than waking up in the morning with a cup of coffee at hand. Of course, that usually goes with a toasted garlic bread as I listen to the early morning news - a routine I always look forward whenever I'm at home.

To quench our thirst in the afternoon, my cousin would rather have our favorite fruit shake instead of splurging on soft drinks. And in the evening, a glass of wine before going to bed always wraps our day.

But nowadays, we seldom do the same thing because of our respective work. Some of my cousins now have their own family while others moved to far places. On the other hand, I make myself busy with my work in our school publication. Anyway, I still have my family to spend my quality time with.

6 Responses to "Missing the old days"

ACRYLIQUE Says :
June 18, 2009 at 12:38 PM

SAHALA!

Garlic bread and coffee sa umaga, fruitshake sa hapon, A GLASS OF WINE! sa gabi.

TARAY! :)

mavs Says :
June 18, 2009 at 8:47 PM

@ acrylique

haha...
taray po ba?
teNkYu!
ano nga pala yung SAhara?

Dhianz Says :
June 19, 2009 at 1:04 AM

...glass of wine at night... ang sosi ni 'lil bro... pero coffee.. yeah that starts my day... i always gotta have coffee to complete my days... usapang cooking.. well marunong akoh magsaing... as in magsaing sa rice cooker... at magluto nang egg.. lolz.. yeah sana matututo akoh laterz magluto.. pano na lang pag nag-asawa na akoh? lolz.. fast foward na naman akoh oh... lolz... ingatz lagi 'lil bro... natutuwa akoh kc medyo active kah lately sa blog.. for sure bigla ka na naman mawawala laterz.. lolz.. pero ayos lang.. minsan tlgah nagiging bz sa buhay... ingatz. Godbless! -di

Anonymous Says :
June 19, 2009 at 3:37 AM

Coffee, Fruit shake, red wine...

Those are my fave. Though I don't drink coffee that often... Di na katulad ng dati na parang tubig ko lang ang kape.. hehe.

Ako rin, sobrang namimiss ko na mga sibs ko.. Spending quality time together with your family is one of those treasured moments. isa pa madalang nal ang ngayun sa kabusyhan ng buhay.

Before, I thought you're still a student. hehe. you're working na pala..

Gos bless Mavz. and Thanks for that wonderful greeting.. Glad to meet you here.

Cheers!

mavs Says :
June 20, 2009 at 3:55 AM

@ Dhianz

hehe,,,
di naman masyadong sosyal
pres sis dee...
don't wori pres dee
hope ko rin na sana one
day matuto kang magluto...
kasi wish ko rin yan eh...
hehehe
at hapi din ako kasi
nga medyo active na me
sa blogsphere lately..
sana tuloy2 na to...
hehehe
salamat pres sis dee...
tsaka ingat ka rin lagi
at GodBless u...

mavs Says :
June 20, 2009 at 3:58 AM

@ DyLan

aba mukhang pareho tayong
nagkamali miss dY...hehehe
kasi akala ko eh
adik ka rin sa kape...
di na pala ngayon...
hehehe...
paxenxa po...
at nga pala...
i'm still a student
miss dY...
hehe...
ur welcome nga pla...
pasenxa kana kung hanggang greeting
lang ako sa bday mo ha...
and nice meeting u here too...
be safe and GB...

Post a Comment