Hire Me Direct

Happy ba mo...

Author: mavs // Category:


Happy Sunday Bloggers!

This ain't the time to emote. I just noticed that my blog posts lately were all sort of mushy. But now, I just feel so positive. I don't know why. Maybe because the sun is up, there's no brownout (we experience brownout almost every Sunday in our place),or perhaps I just feel that this is going to be a happy day for me, really.

Well, whatever it is, I hope it won't go the other way. No. Never. Oh Lord, please don't allow that this positive vibe I'm feeling would turn out to be the opposite of what is going to happen today. I think I should erase, delete, trash, (name your adjective here) that negativity. I started this post with a positive outlook, therefore I should sustain that til this day ends.

Right now, I still have some things I need to finish today so I won't stretch this post anymore. I just want to announce this positive energy I'm having at the moment. I hope it'll be contagious. I hope you are also feeling the same. Bye everyone. It's a sunny Sunday. Enjoy and have a great day. Gob Bless Us Always. Bye for now.



9 Responses to "Happy ba mo..."

cyndirellaz Says :
October 18, 2009 at 1:29 AM

minsan lang ako magkaroon ng magandang energy, and once na narandaman ko yun, hay naku expect mo na, kung anu anu na ginagawa ko. hehehe! sana nga contagious na yan ^__^

mavs Says :
October 18, 2009 at 6:46 AM

@ cyndirellaz

ms cynDi :)
naman, namiss kita...
buti naman napadalaw ka...
ahehehe
tNx sa comment ha...

pusangkalye Says :
October 18, 2009 at 8:40 AM

happiness is a choice---and a mindset---if you think you are happy, you are. if you think you are gloomy, you are. it is indeed a choice that you have to make everyday~~~cheers

Kosa Says :
October 18, 2009 at 8:24 PM

ganun talaga...

minsan siguro kailangan ng break ang sarili natin..

be happy!

mavs Says :
October 19, 2009 at 5:16 AM

@ puSang-gala

agree ako sa sinabi mo parekoy....
meow! meow! PG...
kamustamos parekoy?
tnx for da visit...
:)

@ kOSa

yeah!
be happy din
pareng kOsa...
salamat sa komento...
:)

Unknown Says :
October 20, 2009 at 8:00 PM

hahaha. wednesday ko na nabsa to! happy wednesday nlang :)

Dhianz Says :
October 26, 2009 at 2:32 PM

nosebleed post moh.. english.. tagalugin mo nga.. aheheh... 'lil bro... hangcute naman nung pix moh sa taas nagn post... ang sun... so cute... oh yeah.. naks naman.. fifty na ang karma moh... yahoo!!!... saya saya.. salamat palah sa pagdalaw dalaw sa tahanan koh.. i'm glad na balik ka na uletz sa blogging... well akoh medyo palitaw lang kinda.. but i'm still around... ingatz lagi ha... *hugz* 'lil bro.. pa-hugz na ren kay 'lil sis na kinaiinlaban moh.. haha.. hihhheee... ingatz.. Godbless! -di

mavs Says :
October 28, 2009 at 5:38 AM

@ mary narvasa

uki lang
kc l8 ko na din to nabasa :)

@ Dhianz

haha...
at talagang meron akong kinaiinlaban sis pres dee?
ahehehe...
i like the thought though (aw?)
salamat sa pagdaan sis dee...
na miss kita
ingat ka lagi ha...
tsaka pa hug na rin...
i hope i cud also hear
ur voice na soon kc narinig
ko na ung kay ate joshy e...
hehe
God Bless sis dee :)

Dhianz Says :
October 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

haha gusto moh marinig voice koh... ayos ahh... yeah si josha kainlab boses non... devah?... number moh?.. ahaha... laterz 'lil bro... =)

Godbless! -di

Post a Comment