Hire Me Direct

Lab Istori

Author: mavs // Category: , ,
Today I just figured that I should end this stupidity
before it devours my sanity.
I have proven time and again that a relationship
whose foundation is as weak as infant and
a relationship that sprung out of lies
and nurtured with lies
will never head a rightful path.
Yet, I continued playing with the game
believing we could work things out.
But what could you expect from a treacherous love affair?
I should not have allowed us to reach this far,
I should not have invested too much,
and I should not have played the game where
we would all be losers hurting at the end.
But what's the use of my blah blah blah
over things that can never be undone?
So the mature thing to do now is to
let go of it at once whilst I still have the courage to lose grip.
Today, I'm putting a quotation to this stupid sentence--a period.
Thank you and GOODBYE!

2 Responses to "Lab Istori"

optimistic dora Says :
October 15, 2009 at 2:58 AM

ahw, ayaw anah marv! hehehe... if i know everyday kang inspired becoz of ur ex, ahw? God bless ur love life marvin!

mavs Says :
October 15, 2009 at 3:04 AM

@ dOra

ang masasabi ko lang...
ahahahaha!

Post a Comment