Hire Me Direct

And their apathy continues....

Author: mavs // Category:
We're supposed to finish our project for our major subject today, but....

When I got out from my workplace at past 9 in the morning, I scurried to go home early. But since our residence is a couple miles away, I didn't reach home until past 10. I waited for a while because my mom was still cooking breakfast. After a quick breakfast, I read two chapters of "False Memory" by Dean Koontz because I didn't want to fall into deep slumber while my stomach's full. (AyokongBangungotin!) So, I think I fell asleep around 11 something.

I kinda loath to rise up early but I had to be awake at 3:30 p.m so I won't miss OUR rendezvous with my classmates (but since we have graduated already, I think there should be former before the last word) set at 4 in the late afternoon.

In spite of my efforts to be on time, I hit Dumaguete at past 5 which means I was already late for more than an hour but I was hoping they'll consider me because I reside a bit far from the city. While en route to the internet cafe of our (former) professor, I was baffled why not one of my classmates ever send me a text message to know my whereabouts. Since I was not able to reload my cellphone load balance, I didn't mind texting them assuming they started working with our project already.

To my surprise, I found not a single shadow from any of my (former)classmates when I arrived at the internet cafe. I asked the attendant, not surprisingly, she confirmed that not one of my classmate showed up. Upon learning this, I was like...what the f.... After all the haste I made, this is all I got? After informing them a couple days ago about our project, this is just their silent response? In case you forgot, I'm not the only who needs a grade here. And where the f... is your shame? I can understand those who went to Cebu for their internship including those who went home to their respective provinces. But for those who are just nesting in the city, what excuse do you have? Besides, we all have cellphones; yet, you didn't even have the balls to inform me thru text that you WILL NOT COME so I shouldn't have troubled myself? 1, 2, 3.... Oh c'mon, I don't deserve this. Nobody deserves this.

Or maybe I was just expecting you guys will cooperate. So perhaps I should just take the blame right? Uh! Get a f..... life!

In was supposed to finish it myself, but I could no longer retrieve the videos. In case you care.... But I have a feeling you won't give a damn anyways so come what may guys. Enjoy!

0 Responses to "And their apathy continues...."

Post a Comment