Hire Me Direct

:(

Author: mavs // Category:
I know I've been barring this emotion for a while now. Yeah, I think I like you though I refused to acknowledge it and kept it stagnant somewhere in my heart instead. I was completely clueless that it has grown stealthily over time. Now, I think it has reached maturity because it started rushing through me and I don't know how to handle it. I was caught off-guard so to speak. The thought of confronting the emotion and confronting you, most especially, baffles me (or scares me might be more appropriate). For God's sake, I just don't know how. If I were to trust my instinct, I'd assume I've this little chance on you. But I can't gamble the relationship we have now. I don't have the balls yet. By the way, I dreamed of you the other night. It was so vivid that I thought it wasn't just something from my subconscious mind. It was exquisitely real and I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. Should I take that as a sign to pursue you? I wish I have the answer now. Rather, all I have is this sickening feeling. I need a sign from Him. I have to definitely do something about this before it backfires on me. :(

I'm not sure if you're into blogging, but if you happen to bump my site, Ya know who you are. I like you. :)

0 Responses to ":("

Post a Comment