Hire Me Direct

Daily fuss

Author: mavs // Category:
This issue isn't actually new to me--my co-workers discreetly expressing dissatisfaction over one of our superiors.

Most recently, however, I feel the gravity of the issue becoming serious as more reasons are dug. Also, I have the impression everybody's seeing the inefficiencies of our dear boss of which I cannot be sure whether or not intentional. Albeit I have the feeling it is, I'm hoping it isn't.

Before this thriving company gets stunned by the adverse effect of this issue, I hope for an immediate remedy. Else, workers might all resign as a result of their dissatisfaction. I fear that this might caught the owners of this company off guard because they know less if not nothing of what's happening here.

The present situation isn't worse yet though. It can still be straightened up before the worst.

Anyways, I'm about to log out so I won't stretch this post. Bye now!

0 Responses to "Daily fuss"

Post a Comment