Hire Me Direct

Farewell

Author: mavs // Category: ,
Time for updates now...

A lot of things transpired this past few days, and I don't know exactly where to begin.

1. I finally graduated.

2. We successfully had our two-day Lakta Tinta V (a seminar/workshop on campus journalism). The topics were great not to mention the fantastic speakers. I've been attending such activity for three consecutive years now but it was this year only that I think I learned a lot--maybe because all the speakers who confirmed showed up. By and large, it was a great event to end my stint in the publication.

3. Then, I applied as a copy editor in SPi. Much as I'd like to pull forward the hands of time so I would know whether or not I did well in the quite tough exam, I have to wait until April 5 to confront the result. I'm being optimistic, but my fingers are still crossed. If I won't get the job, I've to push through with my Cebu plans. It's only a matter of time now.

4. Right after that, we elected the new set of editorial board in the student publication. I'm happy for Jeremiah for being chosen as the new EIC, as well as to the rest of the neophyte in the editorial positions. It is now your time to take the helm of the leadership and responsibilities guys, just do your job well and everything will be just fine. You might commit blunders at first, but as you learn the ropes, it won't be that hard anymore. Just acknowledge your mistakes, if you must stumble then by all means do it, you'll need all these polishing experience. If it seems like the ordeal is insurmountable, just trust one another, most especially God, and you'll never fail.

For now, I'm still at work albeit its holiday. For the rest, utilize the idle week to reflect.

So long bloggers, happy holidays!

PS
as usual, wala na namang kinalaman ang title sa laman ng post...paxenxa...paxenxa...
:)

0 Responses to "Farewell"

Post a Comment