Hire Me Direct

Finally...

Author: mavs // Category:
The long wait is over.
A lady from the HR department of the publishing firm I was applying finally ended my angst (I think this ain't a good word choice for its quite an overstatement).
Guess what?!
I passed the exam and I'll be scheduled for a final interview anytime soon.
If everything goes well with it, I would be training as a copy editor.
I'm happy. I'm supposed to be. I put an effort to it and I waited for a while. Actually, I guess I am happy. I really DO!
Maybe there is just a little regret because I would have to temporarily set aside my Cebu plans--my dream job! But this ain't permanent though, nothing is.
This opportunity I have here at the moment is one great blessing I can't afford to just slip away in exchange for something uncertain.
Imma grab this now and let it be the starting point of my professional life. I think it's best for me not to worry much about the future and savor the present instead.

For now I'm still enjoying my stint as a part-time call center agent. And if God is willing, maybe I wouldn't have to let go of this job while on training for my incoming job.
The people I have been working with here are already close to my heart so saying goodbye to them will be a little hard. But if the situation calls for it, I might as well let it go. As the adage goes, you can't serve two masters at the same time.

Anyhow, I'm just happy that I got the job although I still have to undergo final interview and months of trainings before I could officially state such claim.
For now, this is already a good start.
:)

2 Responses to "Finally..."

MeRL Says :
April 11, 2010 at 12:13 AM

I'm happy for you, Marvs. I know how you feel right now. I'm excited to see you soon. ;)

mavs Says :
April 11, 2010 at 10:45 AM

@ Ate Merl

thanks for dropping by ate merl,
i miss you...

looking forward to seeing you soon too!

:)

Post a Comment